Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Bald and the Beautiful...Six Years Later



Six Years Ago

 To read the original newspaper article, click here.

I still haven't really cut my hair. It has been trimmed and it has been dyed and it has been layered...but I have yet to whack off a good chunk, since the day I went under the razor. I have this plan that when I finally do cut it, it will be long enough to donate to Locks of Love. I just haven't found the courage to do it yet.

I don't regret doing it; I didn't then and I don't know. I'm thankful that we all got to share that amazing day with her. Her laughter and love has been a huge void in our lives, for four years now. I would do it again, in a heartbeat, if it meant one more day with Mom. One hug. One moment.



Now

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love it when you look back on "that day"...that's the post where I "met" you - and I'm so glad I did! xoxo