Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Whoa. Time Got Away From Me

It's been over a month since I blogged last. Yowzers.

I'll blame it on my lame computer. It became so bogged down with photos and so slow that I couldn't even work with it anymore. I've since bought a new computer and an external hard drive to play with. That should help. :)

I'll blame it on studying for the NCLEX, passing the NCLEX and then getting a new job! I've been working in a long term care and rehab facility for over a month now and I LOVE IT. It is crazy hard, emotionally and physically, but it solidifies for me that I have truly found my calling.

I'll blame it on training for my half marathon. I completed my first half marathon a couple weeks ago and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I must blog about it.

I'll blame it on school starting again. I'm only a week and a half into my new semester and I've already cried twice. I'm a tad overwhelmed with my life at the moment.

I'll blame it on the kids keeping me busy. Taekwondo tournaments and hyped up gymnastics schedules have kept me hopping.

But...I'm back. And I should post the last couple days of Mexico...and maybe I'll get there...but I have really just missed having my outlet. My place to vent and whine and discuss (with myself most of the time), all the goings on in my brain. :)

No comments: