Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Bailey Bug!!

I am so blessed to be this child's mother.

She is such a kind soul. Too kind, sometimes...I worry she will be "walked on" or "taken advantage of" as she grows...but kind. She is always looking out for, and be the voice of, the under dog. That makes my heart melt.

I can always count on her for the best hugs. No matter where I've been or how long I've been gone, this child always greats me with a great big hug and a smile. It's good to feel loved! :)

She is always such a good kid. I mean...she has moments when "teenagerhood" rears it's ugly face...but they are typically few and far between. I love that we can talk about anything and that she has a very mature view of things.

She loves and forgives easily. I could stand to learn a few lessons from my beautiful girl.




Bay,
I love you. So much. You have been a blessing in my life, from the very moment that I discovered you existed. You have changed my world in ways that I can never repay you for. I hope that you continue to be the bubbly, loving and kind young woman that you are today. You are so incredibly beautiful, inside and out, and anyone who is lucky enough to have you as part of their life, is forever changed. I love you, my beautiful little ladybug. Happy 12th birthday.
Love,
Mommy

No comments: