Wednesday, April 17, 2013

When It Rains, It Pours

I'm in the middle of my last week of school. (This means that I'm procrastinating the three assignments I need to get done until an hour before they are due.) I'm also "trying" to prepare for finals, because one of my professors has a sense of humor and has my comprehensive final on Monday. Four days after his last assignments are due. Way to give me time to prepare, dude.

Additionally, Bailey has a choir concert tomorrow night, at the exact same time that I need to have two kids at taekwondo, and at the exact time that I need to have another kid to gymnastics. All of these events are about 10 miles apart from each other.

Now, I may have solved the issue with having to get a kid to gymnastics at the same time as all of this...because I'm taking her for x-rays this morning. She landed a backhand-spring last night, during practice, and *snap crackle pop*, may have broken her foot. I wrapped it, elevated it, iced it, ibuprofen'd it all night...but she still can't bear weight on it this morning.

*slaps forehead*

Oh! And the twins of terror both have a tournament, an hour and a half away, on Saturday. These are an all day event...meaning that any chance I had of studying for finals that day is gone. Josh is working nights all weekend (meaning he's asleep during the day), so I'm kind of on my own there, too.

As if this isn't enough, Bek is going in for surgery to have her gallbladder removed on Thursday, too. She's going to be down and out for a week or so.

Oh, and Peanut has school pictures on Thursday and a dance recital on Tuesday.

When, exactly, am I studying for finals?

It's cool. I got this. A little patience. A little caffeine. Random little freak outs in the closet, where no one can find me...

No comments: