Monday, April 29, 2013

Lunch Break

Most people have lunch on their lunch break. Or chat with coworkers. Or read.

I work from home, so I am "stuck" in my office. all. day. long. It gets tiresome and sometimes...Momma needs a time out! We were going to go hiking, but when preschool is 15 minutes away and the trail you want to hike is 40 minutes from that and preschool is only 2.5 hours long...well...you do the math. So, we opted to go shooting; something I haven't done in way too long. We took up my .380 pistol and Josh's .22 rifle...nothing with too much "kick"...and had a little fun. :)








Bek wasn't used to shooting, but she did really well! She was super nervous about the kick back, but realized pretty quick that these two guns don't really have any. 




Josh is used to shooting the "big boy" guns that he takes hunting, so these were more up my alley. He learned real quick that I'm still a damn good shot. 

When did you say you were going to clean out the garage, dear? ;)

No comments: