Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dinner Education

As we sat down last night to a nice meal of chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and carrots, we remembered the time Ry asked where chicken came from. (I believe back then when we asked her where she thought it came from, she said cow...) ;) So...we decided to ask the littlest member of the household questions, to see what she could come up with.

Me: "Peanut, where does chicken come from?"
Peanut: "Chickens!"
Me: "Where do babies come from?"
Peanut: "Mommies!"
Me: "Where do mommies come from?"
Peanut: "...I don't know!"
Ry: "Grandmas!"
Me: "Where do Daddies come from?"
Peanut: "Easter Island!" (Watched Hop one too many times, I think...)
Me: "Where did you come from?"
Peanut: "Your belly!"
Me: "How did you get in my belly?"
Peanut: "You put me in there!"
Me: "How did I put you in there?"
Peanut: "With a chicken!"

There you have it, folks. "The talk"...4 year old style. ;)

1 comment: