Monday, April 29, 2013

A Minor Annoyance

If you don't have something nice to say...blog about how frustrated you are that you can't say it.

Once in a while I come across a facebook status that makes me want to scream. (Okay, more than once in a while, but some bother me more than others.) I'm really not out to start a fight or cause issues in certain relationships, so I choose not to comment on it...but I THINK about commenting on it. For hours. And it drives me insane.

It's not even that what I have to say is "not nice"...in fact it is in response to something that I feel is not nice. Something that could hurt somebody's feelings. Because it is mean-spirited, judgmental and back-handedly rude. Yes, back-handedly. I made that up. Roll with it. 

It's not my job to save the world, or stick up for it, but I guess I would love to open this person's eyes...(yes, yes, also not my job.) *sigh*

1 comment:

Andrea said...

oh i hear ya, girl!!!! i stew and stew and stew about things like that too!!!