Saturday, March 30, 2013

Don't Drink The Kool-Aid

Or in my case...don't eat the pizza.

"It's just one piece.", she said.
"You have the calories left for the day.", she said.

I shouldn't have succumbed to peer pressure.
But, it smelled sooo good!

I have been really careful about what I eat for the last several months. I mean, I've always tried to be careful, but I have really stuck to a high protein/healthy fats/good carbs intake (I hate the word "diet"), 5-6 times a day, since the beginning of December. My body is not used to fatty, greasy foods anymore.

Apparently.

Because down went the pizza...and...well...up came the pizza.

I don't think this means that I will never again enjoy a piece of pizza.
However, I do know that it will not be any time soon!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Well, there are two good things about this. 1- You got to enjoy the slice twice and 2- you got to eat pizza without the calories. Sounds like a win to me.