Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spreading Christmas Cheer...and Killing Germs

I usually make plates of goodies for my neighbors and the kids' teachers. This involves a day of making batches and batches of white chocolate covered popcorn, mint fudge and sugar cookies. Well...not this year. I just didn't want to spend all day in the kitchen and send around the same treats that everyone else does. (Not that I don't LOVE and APPRECIATE our wonderful neighbor gifts. I truly do! I just wanted to do something different!)

While visiting the mall earlier in the month I saw these yummy scented soaps at Bath and Body Works and my mind started ticking. Who doesn't use soap? Who doesn't like an amazing smelling soap?


Thirty soap bottles and some tags later...Christmas gifts were born! :) 

It reads: Merry Christmas! We hope your New Year is filled with Faith, Love & Hope Soap!

Now, I just have to enlist the help of my little elves to hand them out! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I would LOVE a gift like this over Christmas goodies anyday! Especially since I no longer allow myself to buy B&BW soaps. One of our ways to cut back on our budget - hey every little bit helps right? ;)

Leeann said...

I got in on an amazing sale, plus a coupon for 20% off... ;)