Friday, December 7, 2012

Roo - I Am

If there was any concern over who this kid's mother is, this poem she wrote at school, should make it blatantly obvious.
Stressed.
Worried about school.
...
Creative writer.
;)

Darling, you are going to be the most amazing doctor one day. I love you, Ryleigh-Roo.




I Am

I am funny and nice.

I wonder what I am going to be when I grow up.
I hear my sisters and brother laughing.
I see me doing a back handspring in gymnastics.
I want to be a doctor when I grow up.

I am funny and nice.
I pretend to go somewhere.
I feel me doing something.
I worry I am not going to be a doctor someday.
I cried when my Grandma died.

I am funny and nice.
I understand you can be nice to people.
I say people are really nice.
I dream of me being a doctor.
I try to help people.
I hope I will be a doctor.

I am funny and nice. 



1 comment:

Brittney andJake said...

We love that girl, she sure is special! She definitely does love helping people, I appreciate her so much this summer when I was sick with this pregnancy and she saved me by staying over and taking care of my kids and helping out so much! I love you ryleigh!