Wednesday, November 7, 2012

They Convinced Me

For months now, my children have been begging to share bedrooms. Yes, you read that correctly...SHARE. Right now, only the 9 year old and 3 year old share. They get along well and it has worked out great for the last forever. The other  kids all have their own room.

Now...the 11 and 9 year old want to share...and the 7 year old and 3 year old want to share.

Why, you ask?

They have concocted this brilliant plan, because it frees up a bedroom in the basement to become...
"The Kids TV Room". :)

I have finally agreed. After watching them prove to me that they can get along and clean up well together, for months, I've agreed to let them have what they want. Along with the TV, I am going to set up a little craft area to promote creativity and I think sharing rooms will foster even more teamwork among them and encourage great sibling bonds.

Ha.

Who am I kidding?

I'm just excited at the prospect of not having to constantly listen to "Magic Forest... Lake... Benny's Barn...Magic Forest... Lake... Benny's Barn...Magic Forest... Lake... Benny's Barn!!!!" on the main floor anymore.

Sorry, Dora. You're being banished.

No comments: