Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Bald And The Beautiful...Five Years Later


To read the original newspaper article, click here.

Wow. How times flies when...your hair is growing. :)

I have not cut my hair since that day, other than styling it as it came in (trying to avoid a little business in the front and party in the back, if you know what I mean...) and trims here and there. I've sure dyed it a lot, in an effort not to grow bored with it, but overall I'm happy with it! I've never, in my entire life, had my hair this long before.

I miss the reason why I did this, every. single. day. I'd happily live the rest of my life bald, just to bring her back.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll always remember this is how I first "met" you...xoxo

Kayla Cameron said...

Oh my goodness, has it already been 5 years? That is really hard to believe.