Friday, August 24, 2012

Pity Party For One, Please!

My headaches and migraines have picked up again. *sigh* They always do in the fall, so this is nothing new. I'm on my Topamax again and struggling with the side effects. My fingers tingle...a pins and needles feeling, like they are falling asleep. When I am working a long shift and having a hard time typing...and dealing with a headache from staring at a computer screen from sun up till sun down...it makes for a long day.

On top of that,I have moments when my face, usually around my lips, goes numb. I could pierce my lip if I wanted to (which, for the record, I don't) without feeling a thing. It's annoying, more than anything.

I know I'm just complaining. People in my life have it much worse than I do. One of my best friend deals with MS on a daily basis. Another friend just lost her pregnancy. Another friend has a good friend battling breast cancer at the young age of 33. My pity party is ridiculous...and I know it.

But...I'm having one anyway, today.

Pity party for one, please!

:)-

No comments: