Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday Bailey Bug!

Eleven years ago today, after a somewhat scary delivery, a tiny little ladybug was placed in my arms...and I cried. I was a Mommy, for the very first time. For the first time in my life, I knew unconditional, selfless love. I knew the enormous responsibility that I had been given and I have spent the last eleven years trying to fulfill that. It hasn't always been easy...I haven't always had all the answer...but I always parented with love.

When I was pregnant with Bay, I would play this song, on repeat. Whenever I hear it, it always brings me back to that time and I smile.



My beautiful girl on her first day of 5th grade.


Careful! You're not exactly known for your coordination! ;)

My beautiful girl on Halloween
I love listening to her play the piano!

When did she start growing up so fast?

She loved her Christmas gift...a tablet!

She did so well at school that she was working ahead by several grades, in numerous subjects. :)
I will always look at this photo and remember this day...and smile. What a special day for both of us.

She's always good for a laugh!! :D



She's beautiful. And amazing. There isn't much more to say! :)
Dear Bailey-Bug,
I love you so much. You have grown up so much this year and have proven to me time and time again that your Dad and I are doing an amazing job raising you. I am so proud of who you are becoming. You are such an amazing little girl and I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. Happy birthday, lady bug. I hope you have had a wonderful day!
Love, Mom

1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

she really is so beautiful!
happy birthday bailey!