Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family Fun Day - June

In my effort to catch up posts...I bring you June's Family Fun day. :)

Bowling. Laser tag. Arcade. The kids had a blast! I love these days and the time away from everything that they provide.

Even with her broken ankle, she was still quite the little bowler!

Peanut was ALL over the place! She was having so much fun!

Avery was pretty good! She could get the ball down the lane a lot faster than the last time we went bowling!

Proof I exist! ;) I'm always the one behind the camera!


Gotta love a sisterly high-five for a good job!

Notice the two balls? Even with bumpers he still managed to get a gutter ball...
And roll one ball backwards...


A little nachos after all that hard work!
My Fantastic Five
:)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Loved seeing you in one of the pictures!