Saturday, June 9, 2012

Insanity


Two weeks done...seven more to go!

If you haven't heard of the Insanity workout, imagine the P90X workout...on speed. (If you have not heard of P90X please crawl out of the cave you have been living in and find wifi, STAT!)

This workout is no joke. It is hard. It pushes you. It gets your heart rate up. It makes you want to puke. It makes you it hurt. It is...well...insane. It's also fun and I'm really beginning to enjoy it.

I'm also enjoying the eight pounds I've lost in the last 13 days, as well! ;)

With all the stress I've been dealing with in my personal life, I have needed this 45 minutes a day to just me. No responsibilities. No cares. No worries. Just sweat pouring off me and no time to think. I can do it at home, so no need to leave and go to the gym or head out for a run. Josh is training for a marathon and when he is gone for 2-2.5 hrs at a time, it's hard for me to work time in, as well. This work out solved that problem.

If you've been considering doing this workout in the past...stop thinking. Get it and go!! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: