Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Did

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life...but I have learned from most of them.

I have a few regrets in my life...but the experiences made me who I am.

I am not where I want to be in my life yet...but I am getting closer every day.

I have made a lot of good choices in my life...but the best thing I ever did was marry this man:


...and create these five beautiful, kind, smart and amazing kids, with him:


Joshy,
I love you. You are the most amazing father and our children are so lucky to have you in their lives. They would not be the wonderful kids that they are, without having the wonderful father that they do. You always make time for them, even when you are extremely busy and stressed. You are always there to tuck them in and cuddle their hurts. You have far more patience than I do and for that, I am so thankful!
I hope you have a great Father's Day! We all love you, very, very, very much!!
Love, Me

No comments: