Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tutu Cute!!


I have wanted to wear a pink tutu in the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 5K for years...

...and I finally will! :)

I will be running in celebration of Mom in Atlanta, GA this year, thanks to one of my best friends who relocated there, last fall. I get to visit with one of my girls AND run for Mom! LOVE it!

Shockingly, these weren't too hard to make. There will be three of us that will be wearing them and it took about two hours for each one, at about $20 for each one. I cannot wait to get home and make more for my girls. I'm thinking a little red, white and blue?!?! What better way to celebrate my favorite holiday? :)

I know Mom would have made one for herself and wore it proudly. I wish she could be finishing along with me...but I know she's watching...and laughing. ♥

1 comment:

McKell Anderson said...

Really cute! So excited for you to go on your trip!