Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Jared!

Happy 30th birthday! I know if you were here we would have celebrated by skydiving. You did it first and I knew if you could do it...I could do it, too.

I watched the last episode of Desperate Housewives this week. The series is over and there will never again be a new episode. You loved that show and because of that, I began watching it, years ago. It was your "dirty little secret" and I loved that.

It was strange watching that show. I thought about you the entire time. It 's funny how the finale of the show coincided with your birthday. I wish you would have been here to watch it with me.

I love you Jared. We still talk to our kids about you and Josh loves telling you funny stories from when you were kids. I wish you could be here to laugh along side him, as he tells them.

No comments: