Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Pleased To Announce...

...I was accepted to nursing school!!!


I don't think it has fully sunk in. I'm sitting here...staring into space...wishing I could just take a nap. I think that the culmination of all the stress and worry has made my body want to shut down. I know that later it is going to truly hit and I'm going to go running down the street screaming!

I am one of "the chosen." Twenty spots available and I was given one. Wow. That is such a sobering thought. Perhaps later I will be able to string a coherent thought together and actually blog something thoughtful and insightful. Until then, have fun laughing at me in this video.



(Forgive how awesome I look. I have been working all day and had just made s'mores on the grill with the kids...I wasn't dressed to be taped! But...it's too funny not to share. Silly me. Silly, crying me. :) )

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I love silly, crying you. It made even sillier me tear up with happiness for you and your family. <3 you.

Petite G. said...

That made me cry too! I felt like I was going to nursing school with you! Love you! You are going to make one Hell of a nurse! :)

Pamela said...

Congratulations!!!! I had tears in my eyes. It totally brought me back to the day I found I was accepted into the Education program after waiting and waiting for that letter to come. How awesome. I am so happy for you!

Annie said...

CONGRATS leeann! soooo happy for you! your hard work and determination are so admirable. you are amazing!

Candygirlflies said...

WAAAAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo XOXO CGF

DizzyMamma said...

Congratulations!! I can join the line-up of people who cried watching it. So happy for you!

Bethany said...

I'm late to the game but CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you!!