Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day Two - Feeling FABuLOUS!!!

Okay, so it's now been about 48 hours and all I've had are green smoothies or juiced concoctions.

Holy crap.

I feel amazing.

I know my endorphins are flowing because I just got home from the gym, but still...I feel great. I haven't been as hungry as I thought I would be on day two. It's a mental game now. I see what my kids eat and I want to eat it...because it LOOKS good. Not because I necessarily feel hunger pains.

Spinach, blueberries, bananas and mango. That has been my favorite today. Tomato, avocado, rosemary, bean sprout, oregano. That was my least favorite today. I gagged that down, while the kids sat around me laughing, eating their yogurt and cereal.

Tomorrow I want to actually keep track of how many calories I am eating from all the fruits and veggies. I know I'm still well within a healthy range of intake for a female of my body weight, but I'm curious.

Have you watched the documentary yet???

No comments: