Thursday, March 22, 2012

Please Pause...

...for this moment of bragging.

Parent/Teacher conferences went great! I was once again reminded that switching the kids to charter school was brilliant, on my part. ;)

Luke is doing wonderful behavior wise (HUGE change from the beginning of the year!) He is learning cursive and his teacher said that he is her star student in math.

Avery is always on task and is getting straight A's. I'm so proud of her. Her teacher said that she is very obedient and is always ready to learn.

Ryleigh's teacher is in love with her. (I adore this woman...she is so nice!) Ry was a huge reason for my decision to switch the kids, because I knew she was bored in public school. My 3rd grader is now doing 4th grade math and just finished 5th grade reading a couple weeks ago. I'm so very proud of her. She is no longer bored in school and I feel like she's finally being challenged a little bit.

Bailey is doing amazing as well! When she was in 3rd grade we were told that she needed remedial math classes and I declined, knowing that she didn't...that she just needed to be pushed. Well, Mommy's instinct proved right and my 5th grader is working her way through 7th grade math and getting A's. I knew she could do it!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled blog reading. :)

1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

Wooohoooo! That is awesome!