Monday, March 5, 2012

Impatient Is My Middle Name

The application deadline was four days ago. I know this. The decision process can take until April 15th. I know this too.

This doesn't stop me from stalking Weber's website for any indication that I have been one of "The Chosen"...instead of waiting for a letter in the mail, like other...normal...people. Today, I saw this:


...and because I was reading super fast, I overlooked the word "Applicant".

*sigh*

I thought I had been admitted. I started to get excited. I started to panic. I got a HUGE smile.

Then...

I learned how to read.

Pooey.

I know. I know. Patience is a virtue and blah, blah, blah.

;)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I know exactly how you feel. I anxiously checked my mailbox for THE letter when I applied to the faculty of Education. Good luck!!

Regina said...

Patience young grasshopper.. at least that is what my mom keeps telling me! I am getting anxious and jittery because I am down to 4 classes but come July that Bachelor degree is MINE! So I'll tell you what my mom tells me, "use this waiting period to prepare for what is coming"!
Smooches hun!