Thursday, March 1, 2012

I LOVE Chocolate

What woman doesn't love chocolate? Okay, I actually know one...but I prefer to believe that she's just crazy.

Chocolate with peanut butter, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate anything...I love it!! However, lumping chocolates from Cherry Street Chocolates into the same category as anything you can buy on the shelf is a HUGE mistake. The Chocolatier of Cherry Street Chocolates doesn't just make chocolate...she creates it. Like pure magic.

My beautiful friend, Christy, is the owner of Cherry Street Chocolates and recently sent me some of her creations. Ho. Ly. Cow. I have never in my life tasted something this amazing!! I cannot even begin to describe the flavors that she captured in a piece of chocolate! Add in the fact that they are beautiful and you will quickly realize there is nothing like them on any store shelf.



In addition to these chocolates, I flipped over her tag to discover a special treat for me! Christy had contacted me a while ago, after reading this blog post, and asked to use my quote in her business. Of course I said it was fine, but I had no idea what she was using it for, until I received her amazing chocolates. On the back of every tag is this:


I'm famous! :)

If you would like more information about her creations, please visit Cherry Street Chocolates on Facebook HERE or on her website at www.CherryStreetChocolates.com. You will NOT be disappointed! Her amazing work is perfect for holidays, birthdays, PMS days, Mother's Day, anniversaries...any day that ends in "Y"...

I promise. You'll thank me for introducing you to these most perfect treats.

I prefer any "thank-yous" to be accompanied by Christy's chocolate...

;)

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

VERY cool!!! You are totally famous- and what a beautiful quote!!...um...is that "crazy" woman you know- the one who doesn't like chocolate- she couldn't possible be me...right?...RIGHT?


chocolate is NASTY...ugh....

Leeann said...

It's totally you! ;) I still maintain that you are crazy...

Rachel said...

Sweet!! (no pun intended ;)