Monday, February 6, 2012

Thanks, Weber! It's A Start!

I opened my mail this weekend to discover that Weber State University has awarded me an honors scholarship for next year! Yay! It's a scholarship that is given to transfer students, based off of previous academic achievements and I'm quite proud! I've worked really hard for my grades and it's nice to see it is paying off. It won't cover all of tuition, but every little bit helps, right???

Now, if they think I'm amazing enough to be given a scholarship, here's hoping they think I'm also worthy of their nursing program! :)

I still need to write that letter...

4 comments:

McKell Anderson said...

YAY Congrats!!

Michele B. said...

Well Congrats! Scholarships are awesome no matter the amount given! Only letter I have gotten from Weber is a mistake on their part...they did not have my high school transcript in my application files..which was sent. Supposedly my high school sent a new one, I will have to call to make sure...this is all equals a bad sign for me and immediate anxiety :)....sigh....

jamie said...

Congratulations! You'll do great!

Bethany said...

Woohoo! That's awesome! Congratulations :)