Monday, February 20, 2012

I've Got The Whole World...

...in this envelope.


I did it! I finally calmed the nerves, sat down and put together the packet for my nursing school application.

Holy. Crap.

I really, really, really hope that I don't lose my mind between now and April 15th. That is when I should be notified by and it sounds very far away. I'm hoping that during that time I can find peace with the decision. Right now I feel the same emotions, for either decision. Anxiety. Fear. Stress. My life is going to change dramatically, either way...and that frightens me.

I can't believe this day is finally here! I've agonized over it, blogged about it and talked about it for over three years!! So much has happened in my life during that time and I'm amazed that I've made it this far. Even if it really only is the beginning...

So, keep your fingers crossed for me! I've done everything that I can do and it is completely out of my hands now. All I can do now is hope and pray that I will survive the wait and be okay with the outcome.

No comments: