Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Avers!!!

Seven years ago, a miracle was born, five weeks early. She was beautiful. She was amazing. She was a fighter. She was perfect.

And she still is.


Dear Avery,

I love you so much. So much. There are not enough words in the English language to adequately profess how many hopes and dreams I have for you...or how much love I have for you. One day, you are going to change the world, that I am sure of. You have already changed mine, for the better. I have learned more about being a parent, from you, than all of your siblings combined. You challenge me. You amaze me. You thrill me, to my very core. I don't know why I was chosen to be your Mommy, but I'm so thankful I was. You have brought my life such joy, in  your short seven years. There will never be a time that I won't support you or stand by you. I love you, my Avers. To the moon and back.

Love, Mommy

No comments: