Monday, February 6, 2012

Generational Blogging!


My sweet oldest daughter has been bugging me for a while to start her own blog. She likes to write and I like getting a little peek at her what's going on in her mind, when she might not otherwise bring up. ;) After much discussion between her Dad and I, we decided that we would allow it. She was given instructions about what is appropriate and what is not, to post (for example, she is currently having issues with a particular girl at school and I told her it wouldn't be nice to use her blog to vent her frustration about this girl, calling her out by name.) I explained that what she blogs is forever on the Internet and she needs to be responsible about what she is posting. So...after much deliberation by her on what the name should be and then creating her a banner (which I'm quite proud of!), she "finally" has her own blog.

Obviously, because she is a minor, and my minor at that, her blog is private and not available for public reading. However, if you are a friend or family member that would like access to it so you are able to comment and provide her with positive feedback, please send me your email address either in comments here, on facebook, or through my email. I will be monitoring who has reading rights and I will add you.

Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I would to read what this beautiful girl has to say. Please add me....tjelsma@castleis.com

Pepe & Meme said...

Would love to be able to read her BLOG, as I do yours every day that you have one. You have my e-mail address.

Rachel said...

I haven't been on in quite a while, but I would love to keep up! maybe I'll even comment more ;) Do you have my e-mail?? I'll message ya on FB.