Monday, January 30, 2012

Yo, January...Where'd Ya Go?

Didn't we just celebrate Christmas and ring in the New Year? How in the world are we approaching the beginning of month two of 2012, already? This last month has flown by and I have a feeling that the next couple months are going to do the same.

So, what happened?

We took the munchkins to see all the Christmas lights down at Temple Square.
So pretty!

They look a little mischievous! :) We borrowed an extra kid for the evening. Ya know...cause I don't have enough of my own. ;) Actually, she is like one of ours. <3

Such a beautiful area to take artistic photos.

Silly girls!

Almost on top of the Conference Center.

I kinda love my "little" family.


Happy 51st Birthday, Mom! <3
The kids love sending Mom balloons.
We decided the main floor needed a change...
...and Avery's asthma had been acting up.
So, we ripped up the carpet...

 
...and decided to repaint the walls...

...to create a new family room...

...and a new office that is still a work in progress.


So, what's next?

Well, next month is going to bring a special little girl's 7th birthday, my state testing for my CNA, turning in my nursing school application, Valentine's Day, finishing touches on the office, redecorating the main floor and hopefully some more painting in the house. It needs the change and I need the cleaning and organizing that goes along with it!

One thing is for certain...time is flying and we aren't sitting around watching it! We are forever busy in this house!!

But...that's the way we like it. :)

No comments: