Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!!


Josh, I love you so much. You are a wonderful husband and my best friend. We have been through so much together and I love knowing that no matter what, we can always lean on each other. It is crazy to think that we met as children, when you were only seventeen. As you celebrate your 31st birthday, I love looking back and seeing how much your life has changed. You have become the most amazing father to our five, perfect children. You work hard every single day, to provide us with a beautiful, comfortable home. You have gone back to school; teaching our children the importance of education and hard work. You never hesitate to help anyone who asks and you are such a great friend. You are my biggest supporter and are the most unselfish person I know. I am so lucky to be married to such a remarkable man. I hope that you have a fabulous day and know how very much we all love you. <3

No comments: