Monday, October 10, 2011

Love Letter To The World


I fell in love with this, when I read it. I relate to a few of these things, either personally or because of people in my life. They are all so very, very true.

I'm thankful to know that intense love is possible, in a world full of hatred, spitefulness, prejudice, bitterness and contempt. I'm thankful, because I am raising five of the most amazing little people in this world. I want them to know how much they are cherished and wanted. I want them to know how amazing they are and how utterly perfect each one of them is. I wish I could protect them, so that they would never be harmed by the cruel words of others...but, I can't. What I can do, is assure them that in the face of heartlessness, there still exists my ferocious love.

While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

1 comment:

Rachelle Lee said...

Thank you for sharing this right now. It has been a rough week and it's only Tuesday and what you wrote covers some of the things that I have been struggling with. It was the perfect thing for me to read. Thank You!