Thursday, September 15, 2011

In My Next 30 Years

In my next 30 years...I'm going to cross more things off my bucket list. :)


In my next 30 years...I'm going to be more aware of those around me and help out where I can.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to stand up for myself more.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to keep working on being healthy and progressing in my running.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to really realize that loving myself is not related to the number on the scale.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to learn to let go of the past.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to learn when to say no...and not let the guilt eat at me.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to live my life for what makes me happy.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to realize that "mistakes" is simply another way to spell "experience."

In my next 30 years...I'm going to order dessert more often.

In my next 30 years...I'm not going to take life so seriously. Or people so seriously. People come and go. Bad days come and go. Life goes on.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to trust myself. At the end of the day, I really know what is best for me.

In my next 30 years...I'm going to have fun and learn to laugh..at myself. Heaven knows I will never be short on material! ;)

2 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

Cant wait to hear how skydiving went. Happy Birthday

Alextria Cooker said...

I love et. What happens if I could apply these things to myself at an earlier age??? what do you think? there's still a lot of things to happen to me at this time. At least after maybe 10 years more I could say to my self, "hey I already did those things, what else could I do?". Loved your post, made me think of my next ten years. please try to follow my blogs too! God Bless you!