Thursday, June 30, 2011

Updates on MY World

Avery

I got a call from the Children's Center this week. She has been assigned a therapist and they scheduled her first appointment...for August 31st. *sigh* Yeah, two months from now. I really wanted her therapy long under way before school was in session, but what I want doesn't seem to matter much. They advised me that they will be sending a packet of information and paperwork for me to fill out and her first appointment will be approximately 2.5 hours long. Wow. I'm still terrified of this process. It's completely unknown and untraveled territory.

Other Munchkins

The kiddos are great. They are enjoying summer break and making me insane, in the process. We have been trying to keep them busy with trips to the park, BBQs and fishing, but they still manage to fight like animals. ;)

Running

Running has been a fabulous outlet for me, lately. I'm running 3 miles at a time, now and doing great. My first 5K (that I'll run in it's entirety) is coming up on Monday. I'm really excited for it! I can't believe that I am going to achieve this goal, after all these weeks of training! I'm really proud of myself. Josh has been running, also, training for a half marathon. He's loving it and doing great. It'd be wonderful for us to both be ready to do Portland's half marathon in May 2012. Maybe we could sneak away for a little vacation, by then!

School

I am really enjoying being out of school and can't imagine fitting it back into my schedule. But, at the same time, I'm excited to start working toward graduation, again. I cannot wait to be working in a field that I am passionate about!

Pictures

Be prepared for picture overload in the coming days. I finally cleared off the camera! Holy moly, I have some cute kids! ;)

No comments: