Monday, March 14, 2011

Grumpy Butt

“I wish I were a glow worm.
A glow worm's never glum.
Cause, how can you be grumpy,
when the sun shines out your bum?”

I am in need of a major attitude adjustment today.

Or chocolate and a bubble bath.

School is slowly killing me. I know that I hit this point in every semester where I am just done with it. I don't want to play anymore...I just want to be finished. I've. Hit. That. Point.

Sigh.

Otherwise...life is pretty darn fantastic. I really shouldn't complain at all. The kids are all healthy. Work is going well. Josh and I are doing great. Summer is coming! :)

I need to suck it up and chant my mantra of, "This will all be worth it, someday. This will all be worth it, someday..."

But...why does "someday"...have to be so darn far away??

2 comments:

Michele B. said...

I feel your pain and I am right there with ya..it is just hard to see that light at the end of the tunnel somedays :)...

Whitney said...

You could think of it this way... you are a hell of a lot closer to it than I am!!! :) Hang in there. (I may need you to say that to me once in a while too...)