Monday, March 7, 2011

Family Fun Day

School. Work. Responsibilities. Blech.

On Sunday, we decided to leave it all behind and spend some time, outside of the house, with the kids. We needed some time away from the pressures of school and house work, where we could just focus on our family and having a good time. Please ignore the quality of these pictures. I forgot the camera and only had my phone. :(

The kids had such a fun time bowling! Peanut loved carrying her bowling ball over to the ramp and pushing it down. She managed to only drop it 4 or 5 times, causing us to chase after it. ;) After having a ball roll soooo slowly down (and then start coming back!) the lane, Josh showed Luke how to "diaper shot" the ball, so that it gave it more OOMPH!
Aren't we so cute? ;)
Peanut was having a blast playing with all the bowling bowls. She kept banging on them all, like they were drums. Strange little girl. :)
Ryleigh Roo
Silly Peanut wouldn't stand still.
Bay is getting so big!
Lukey is my handsome little devil.
Avers is such a sweet girl. When she wants to be. ;)

After bowling, we took them out to dinner and they all behaved really well! It's wonderful to see how they are growing and changing. It shows Josh and I, how much our world is opening up again and how it's becoming less scary to take them all out in public, together. ;) I love spending time with them, talking to them and hearing their ideas.

These kids may make me crazy from day to day...but they really are the most amazing little people, on the planet. I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

No comments: