Tuesday, February 1, 2011

That's Important To Me

My friend shared this song on Facebook a few days ago and I've been thinking about it, ever since. There is so much in this world that I focus my energy on...but what is really important to me? Do I spend enough time and effort on these things?

Maybe I need a little reminder of things that are important to me...



Tolerance...and teaching my children of love,
Reminding them always, of their Grandma, above.

That's important to me.

Working hard...for all that I own,
Providing my kids with a safe, loving home.

That's important to me.

Dealing with stress, without getting alarmed,
Talking it out, whenever things get hard.

That's important to me.

Learning to overcome and let go of the past,
Accepting that not every friendship lasts.

That's important to me.

Not being affected, by those who are fake,
Loving myself, even through my mistakes.

That's important to me.

Being true to myself and what I believe,
Being proud of myself, for the goals I achieve.

That's important to me.

Always doing my best and giving my all,
Because I know that they watch me, every time that I fall.

That's important to me.

Saying, "I love you", every single day,
Because at any moment, you could be taken away.

That's so important to me.

1 comment:

getting Fit said...

What a great song : ) thank you for sharing!!