Tuesday, February 22, 2011

...Stays In Vegas

Well, we are home. We went. We saw. We conquered. It was soooo much fun and I cannot wait to plan to go again. Perhaps when it's a bit warmer....July?

We stayed at the Tropicana and it was beautiful! They've recently redone their rooms and they are gorgeous! We were very impressed with what we got, for the price we paid. They are redoing their whole pool area and it looks like it's going to be fabulous, so maybe we'll get to try that out, next time.

I'm not a big gambler, but I'm a lucky girl. :) (Look at my life...you can't dispute that!) I played $1.00. That's it. Three spins later and I cashed out, with my $61.00 and walked away. Not bad, for 20 seconds of work, huh? :)

We didn't really do all that much. Just being able to sit at dinner and talk without being interrupted, was amazing. We did a little shopping at the outlet malls and walked the strip a lot. We rode the bus to Fremont Street one night and watched the light show and the CA-RAZY people down there. One thing we would like to try next time, is the zip line. That looked like a lot of fun.

Aren't we cute??? :)
 
All dolled up, for dinner.

 One of the BEST surprises of the trip, was going to the Secret Gardens at the Mirage and seeing the white tigers!! Anyone who knows me, knows that I ADORE white tigers. We got to see the two new babies and a few of the older ones. I was in HEAVEN!!!




I wish we would have had one more day, or left the night before, so that we had two full days there. With so much to see and do, you just can't fit it all in. But...all the more reason to go back, right? :)

All in all, it was wonderful. I fell in love all over again and made some memories that will never be forgotten. I love you...forever and always. <3

No comments: