Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Love You

You make it so easy to love you.

I love how hard you work to take care of our family. I love how you take all my crazy moods, in stride. I love when you leave me little notes around the house.

I love your smile and the way you stare into my eyes. I love the way you are always uplifting and always know the right words to say. I love how incredibly thoughtful you are.

I love the way you hold me at night. I love your sarcastic side, but that you know when to turn it off and be serious. I love holding your hand and hearing you laugh.

I'm such a lucky girl. I have everything that I want and need. I have more than I deserve. I love you.


1 comment:

Aceneth Warner said...

I love love your posts. I love to see HAPPY people. and what I have noticed about HAPPY people is that are HAPPY know what's important. You know what's important in your life and focus on that.