Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Know, I Know...I KNOW!

The one thing I absolutely hate about switching up my work out?

I always gain a pound or two, when I do it...before heading back in the right direction.

*sigh*

"It's muscle."

Yeah....I KNOW.

But, holy crap, it is frustrating! I pour everything I have into making the scale go one way...and when it goes another, I want to flip out. Give up. Go eat a cheeseburger. :\

P90X is amazing. It's working me out, like I've never done before and I really do enjoy doing it. It's fun and it's challenging. Josh and I have been doing it with a couple friends and that also really helps to keep us accountable. We've been doing it for just over a week and I'm already seeing changes in Josh. It's crazy...

And yet...I lost three lbs...then gained one lb back. Grrrr.

"It's muscle."

Yeah....I KNOW.

*sigh*

I just have to dig deep and not lose motivation. I know that this will work. I know that I'm doing everything I should be. I just have to trust it.

Right? :\

5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Cheering for your determination.
Green with envy that your LOSING WEIGHT AT ALL.
Some of us are gooey balls of lard...remember that ;)! And keep on truckin'!

Traci J. said...

Ummm STOP weighing yourself!!!!!!!!!!!! Go off measurements ( that you don't measure every day!) take measurements, workout for four weeks and then remeasure. Going off scale numbers is pretty pointless bc our bodies fluctuate in water everyday so much! That is just my two sense! :) Good job with keeping focused and determined!!!

Leeann said...

I was waiting for you, Traci. :) Thanks. :)

Leeann said...

I have an addiction to the scale... *she mumbles*

McKell Anderson said...

You will reach your goal! I agree with Traci though, quit weighing yourself. Measurements are a better measure. I want to hear how you are feeling though! Do you feel good in the skin you are in? Do you like how you look in your clothing? You seem like you feel good in your skin and I saw you just recently. You were rockin those jeans! Fantastic success Girl!!