Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh, I'm Learning From You, Alright

"Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. "
Eleanor Roosevelt

Observing how people have dealt with things recently, has taught me a lot. It has shown me how I do not want to handle certain situations in my life.

Seeing pain and hurt in someone else's eyes, has made me step back and realize what is important. Things that some people hold in high importance, matter very little, at the end of the day. Those remarkable things that may impress the world...do very little to impress those close to you.

So, thank you, for this little lesson. Now I know where to place my priorities in life, so that at the end of it, I can look back and be surrounded by the things...and people...that matter most.

No comments: