Friday, January 28, 2011

Can't We All Just Get Along?

Why is it that all men like to do, is fight?

This American Civilization class I am taking this semester is going to be the death of me. For hundreds of years, all the people did was fight. Then, every other day, they named it a different battle. How in the world am I supposed to remember who was fighting who, who was allies with who, what they were fighting for, where they were fighting and what the fight was called...when all they did was fight???

*sigh*

Josh just laughs at me. He's loving this class. If I have to hear him say one more time, "I don't know why...this just clicks with me.", I may have to hurt him. I understand that it's like one big loooooong, drawn out story. I understand that I should find it interesting and entertaining to learn how our country was founded.

But, I don't.

I just want to cut organs open and see what they look like inside!

That didn't sound morbid at all, huh? ;)

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

I have to agree with Josh! I love that stuff - that's why my minor is history ;)! hehehehehe