Monday, September 20, 2010

Picture Perfect

 Getting the perfect photo...with five wiggly subjects...always proves to be a challenge. Someone is usually crying, looking away, or giving some crazy, goofy smile. But, when you get a photo that you're happy with...even if it isn't perfect...it makes it worth the trouble.

Today, we just needed to get out of the house. It had been one of those weekends and we needed a break. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing, but we dealt with it, the best we could.

I may not have gotten one of those photos that screams perfection...but I captured the perfection of five of the most fabulous people on the planet.
 
My Fabulous Five

I love Presley's face. I wish the sun wouldn't have been such of a challenge.

This little piggy...

Avery teaching Peanut how to write...

Chasing Daddy's shadow

My little man

I love these munchkins.

After hearing "Smile! Smile! Say Cheese!", they were happy to hear me say, "Gimme a funny face!"

2 comments:

Annie said...

great job leeann! you have beautiful kids:)

mickey said...

WOW are you for hire? your pics are so precious, and you are right even if the shot isn't as perfect as you'd like they are YOUR sweet fab five! i love and miss you.