Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Proud of You

You're amazing. You don't believe it often enough...but, you are. The amount of things you can accomplish on a daily basis is incredible. I often don't understand how you juggle it all.

Things aren't always easy and I know you have your melt-downs. There are times when things seem to go all wrong and you are too hard on yourself. You think it's all your fault. Why do you do that? If you don't take credit for everything going right in life...why take all the blame with things get messed up? Learn to let go. No one expects perfection from you.

I'm proud of you. I'm proud of who you are...and who you are becoming. I'm proud of the way you raise your children and the values you are instilling in them. I'm proud of the things you do for other people and how you try to show that you care. I'm proud of the life you are creating for your family and the plans you have for the future. I'm proud of how hard you work at everything you do.

I'm proud of you... Leeann. Even when things are hard and life is crazy and nothing seems to be going your way...remember all that you have to be proud of.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

YES! YES! YES! I love that self-affirmation!

Eryn said...

Wow, what an amazing example of womanhood you provide. your posts touched me :)
www.RighteousYogini.com