Friday, September 24, 2010

How To Go Crazy...In 10 Easy Steps

This morning has been utter hell. Stick with me...

1. Tried to purchase Microsoft Office for Josh's new computer. Charge wouldn't go through.

2. Called Microsoft and they tried. "Uhhh...we don't know why it's not working..." Well, thanks for nothing.

3. Called the bank. "It looks like fraud! We stopped it!" Well...it isn't. Fix it, please.

4. It's fixed! Put charge through.

5. Bank calls again, "We see fraud!" No you don't. I just fixed this with someone else. *sigh*

6. Wait for email with download link. Finally get it...it says the charge didn't go through.

7. Call bank. "Nope...went through okay." Eff me. Seriously? Ugh.

8.  Call Microsoft. "Well we show one cancelled and one pending." Yeah, well you know what? Cancel it all. ALL OF IT. Leeann is DONE. (And while I was on the phone with them, I checked out Walmart and it's $20 cheaper. Boo-yeah!)

9. This all took a better part of 2 hours. During that time my 3 youngest took all the couch cushions off the couch, spread a bag of popcorn all over my first floor, dumped crayons all over the floor, tore up a notebook all over the floor, shut off my modem in my office, dumped another bag of popcorn all over my office floor, pulled all the blankets out of the blanket closet and destroyed the boy's room.

10. My lunch burned while I was discovering their fun.

I need a padded room.

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Heck, sounds like a typical day here at our house. Is that craziness for other people?! Seriously?!?! I thought I was normal ;) lol!!!

Andrea said...

Oh boy....!!!!!

I wonder how you stay sane some days. And I know you're going to say "I'm NOT sane"...but I think you still are and I think you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Whitney said...

Sounds absolutely ridiculous. Take a Xanex and go to bed! Love ya!