Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Reunion

This weekend we had our first family reunion with Mom's side of the family, since she passed away. We haven't seen most of them since her funeral, 16 months ago.

It was great reconnecting with them and it was in such a beautiful area, I couldn't help but whip out my camera for yet MORE pics of my brood. I'm thinking that I might keep these cute little devils.

Here is just a "few" of my favorites.


Little Man Lukey


Ryleigh Roo

Avers

I always knew they acted like monkeys...putting them in a tree is perfect!

Peanut

My Twins of Terror. These two have always been close.

Blowing a dandelion.

Such cuties!

Silly kids. I love this one.
They were such good sports about all the pictures. :)


I love these monkeys.

Bailey Boo

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

I must admit- they are precious!!! :)