Tuesday, August 17, 2010

But, I Can

I can't have a perfect day, every day. But, I can pick myself up, dust myself off, and move on.

I can't give 110% to every area of my life, all the time. But, I can give it my best.

I can't be the "World's Perfect Mother". But, I can be my children's perfect mother.

I can't always have a smile on my face. But, I can realize that crying doesn't make me weak...it makes me human.

I can't do it all alone. But, I can slowly figure out...that I don't have to.

I can't rely on everyone. But, I can appreciate the people that I can rely on.

I can't always have a spotless house and dinner on the table by 5. But, I can forgive myself and realize that my children and husband don't care.

Every time I think, "I can't...", I need to tell myself, "...but, I can...".

4 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Sorry - had a typo and wanted to fix it...........

Very nice words. Something to think about.

Andrea said...

I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a gigantic HUG!! I love your posts, my friend. And I love YOU!!!!

Erin said...

you should be a motivational speaker :)
love your attitude