Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Days

Summer time means lots of popsicles, lots of sunscreen and lots of time outside. We got a pool that the kids could splash around in and they are out there almost every day. There is a lot of "Mom, look at this!" and "Mom, watch me hold my breath!".


My silly girl, playing with the hose.


Splash! Splash!
My crazy little monkeys.

Summer time makes me crazy. We constantly seem to be on the move and busy. But...I love it. I can't believe that it is half over and we will eventually have to return to normal life. The thought of it, stresses me out.

So, for now, I'm just going to enjoy the warmth, the giggles, the fun and the time. The time for watching my kids play and learn and grow. The time for making memories. The time...that is passing too quickly.

No comments: