Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthday Girl

I realized today, that summer is getting away from me! I haven't had a chance to update my blog or my pictures. So...forgive me, while I catch up!

Ry's birthday was in June. We had a wonderful time, celebrating this beautiful girl. We had a birthday party with our family and friends and we surprised her by having a sno-cone machine there. The kids ate 2, 3...7 sno-cones a piece and it was so cute to see how excited they all were.

Surprisingly, these were the cakes she picked out. I waited for the bakery to write Happy Birthday, but they were too busy, but Ry trusted me enough to write it myself. :)
Ryleigh and Konner's birthdays are only a couple months apart. Konner's mom and I have pictures of them when they were babies, laying on the floor next to each other. It's amazing how much these two have grown!
Ryleigh Roo was spoiled rotten. But...she deserves it. She really is, such a good kid!

What's a party without a half a million kids? :)

Once again, happy birthday, my beautiful girl!

No comments: