Monday, June 28, 2010

*Silent Screaming*

I want to scream. I can't really scream (Pres is finally asleep), but I want to.

Summer is kicking my butt.

The kids are needing sunblock and drinks and snacks and dry towels...a million times a day. We've dealt with ear infections, vomiting, fevering, coughing, runny noses and runny eyes...in JUNE.

I'm working insane hours.

We have a plan set in place to be debt free (except the mortgage), in one year. It's doable. But, it also means that I'm working like crazy and Josh is working like crazy. I know it will be worth it, but right now we are both ex-haus-ted.

My house is a mess and needs work.

Painting needs to be done. Walls need repairing. Carpets need to be ripped out cleaned. Again. There is clutter...I despise clutter.

Clutter.

I feel like my mind has clutter. (Like you couldn't tell, from this mish-mash of a post...) I don't know how to get rid of it. I need to clean my mind and life from clutter. Clutter is a space filler and I just don't have the time or energy to deal with it...yet it zaps my time and energy.

I need change.

I don't know what yet...or maybe I do, but I don't want to admit it yet...but I need some change in my life.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm with ya. I'm about ready to throw all our crap away just to have room to walk in our apartment. At least you have a source of income... I have no way of making money right now. Good vibes sending your way for a happier summer!!

common mom said...

Oh how I despise clutter . . . I feel your pain. With the kiddos home with Hubby during the day when he's not flying . . . I come home to a not-so-organized house, which is not the way I leave it ;-)

Carpet . . . oh I am SO with you on that one. Ours is not 12 years old . . . we live in the forest - so no grass, just dirt, pine trees, and pine needles - and pollen. Add 2 kids, a large dog, and any number of neighborhood kids running through and well, you see . . . cleaning it makes me feel better, but it still is awful. I can't wait until we have the funds to rip it out and start over!

Sending happy tawts your way!