Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Year Without Mom

Patricia Ann Mellor Garrard
January 26, 1961 - May 19, 2009


I see you, in their smiles,
I see you, in their eyes.
I hear you, in their laughter,
I hear you, in their sighs.

I feel you, in their kisses,
I feel you, in their love.
I know how much they miss you,
When they send their prayers above.

We want to see your smile,
We want to see your eyes.
We want to hear your laughter,
We want to hear your sighs.

We want to feel your kisses,
We always feel your love.
We know that you are watching,
And waiting, up above.
-Leeann Garrard 2010-

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

...and I'm crying. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman! We miss you Pat!!!!

Gail said...

Seriously, I was doing so good today! I can't believe it has has been a year. I miss her so much. I miss our conversations, the laughter and her ability to find the good in everyone. My heart aches, but I know I will see her again.

Andrea said...

You have done a lot healing in the past year. I pray for more healing in the years to come. And for even stronger memories of the times you cherished with her.

xoxo